Hello from Cape Coral

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buffalo

Reaction score
Wanted to say hello from Cape Coral Florida. I found this site while doing a web search on making Hard Cider and thought it looked like a good place to learn about homebrewing cider and other drinks. This will be my first time brewing anything at home myself.

Cape Coral, not a bad area. Lived there for years off skyline, spent a ton of time on FMB. Miss the Lani Kai (might be spelling it wrong, was never sober there much!).

Welcome!

Cape Coral, not a bad area. Lived there for years off skyline, spent a ton of time on FMB. Miss the Lani Kai (might be spelling it wrong, was never sober there much!).

Welcome!

Thats funny because i live off Skyline myself,you spelled Lani Kai the right way but it's a bit different these days. They have redone it and its a bit more upscale now but still gets the same kind of customers,mostly drunk 20 something year olds,lol.

Welcome buffalo. Nice to hear from another southwest floridian. I'm on sanibel. Warning:This is a very addictive and expensive hobby!:mug:

Thats funny because i live off Skyline myself,you spelled Lani Kai the right way but it's a bit different these days. They have redone it and its a bit more upscale now but still gets the same kind of customers,mostly drunk 20 something year olds,lol.

I think my buddy's band still plays there but i forgot the name. So many nights I followed those drunk 20 something's onto the beach. Good times! I was on Skyline near (trying to remember) the intersection where they built the new (at the time, 08-09ish) five guys in the small strip small. Can't remember the street names to save my life.

Welcome buffalo. Nice to hear from another southwest floridian. I'm on sanibel. Warning:This is a very addictive and expensive hobby!:mug:

I love the bit Ron White does about the toll and speed limit lmfao

I think my buddy's band still plays there but i forgot the name. So many nights I followed those drunk 20 something's onto the beach. Good times! I was on Skyline near (trying to remember) the intersection where they built the new (at the time, 08-09ish) five guys in the small strip small. Can't remember the street names to save my life.

I love the bit Ron White does about the toll and speed limit lmfao

Five guys is on the SW corner of Veterans parkway and Santa Barbara,they actually finished the construction on Santa Barbara last year,only took them 8 years or so:mad:. I'm just off Skyline on the north side of veterans parkway tucked back by the Palmetto Pine country club,its a nice quiet area cause were surrounded by canals so people can't use it as a cut through.

I can believe you about it being addictive and expensive,i don't do drugs though and i don't party at bars much anymore so i figure i will make this my money pit,besides my Harley,lol. I wish i was out on Sanibel but i couldn't afford the $6 toll everyday,i used to work out there alot but the company paid for that toll:D

Back