Hello from Canada, British Columbia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kraftykegger

Reaction score
Just logged on and having a look around. There looks like there is alot of useful information and talented brewmasters hanging around to help.
Scott
Krafty Kegger

I Like beer.. LOL. I have been on the hunt for over a year to find my new favorite, but i have no definate love yet. I do however dislike strait pilsners.
I have been experimenting with a british style ale with a cascade hopps . Its been turning out fantastic.
I do want to get more into straight grains and whole hopps but im in search of a new system that can be ramped into getting my nano license and selling my brews.

Is Canada a part of British Columbia? Huh, never heard of it. WELCOME!!! This is a great site and you'll learn a ton. Glad to have you aboard

Hey from The Great Wet North eh.......ku luk Koo Koo ku ku Koo Koo!
Hahaha how many ov ya tried that.eh....Ha ha ha

Shout to AndyandtheBeave....just a stones throw from him!,,
And Kraftykegger Where is Willow Creek ...can't be far from Nanaimo .

Well anyway, got an English IPA Sittin at ABV9 and IBU50. An imperial Stout (high hopped)at ABV5.5 and IBU80. Lastly a Blackberry ale at ABV6.5 and IBU40 all conditioning right now ...using 1Ltr flip tops but I think I gotta get KEG'N :rockin:

Finally Got some Pilsener malt on the way...Hey Andy!!!:mug:

Get in touch if YOU are on Vancouver Island :tank:

Back