Hello from Buffalo, NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AB2ZZ

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Paul from Buffalo, NY here. I am just getting into home brewing, in fact my starter kit should be in the mail tomorrow. I've been doing a little research and hope things go well with my very first batch! I am looking forward to joining the home brewing community. Other than that I am pretty bad at introductions so.... Yeah. Haha. I look forward to it!

Thanks
Paul

welcome to the community. always great to see another person with taste, and doesn't want any more SOS (S#@$ off the shelf) :D

lumpher said:
welcome to the community. always great to see another person with taste, and doesn't want any more SOS (S#@$ off the shelf) :D

Thanks lumpher. It seems like it's gonna be loads of fun. I like a challenge and love showing off so if my beer is actually any good I can show off to all my friends lol.

UPDATE: My True Brew kit arrived today. As the UPS man walked to my door, I heard angels singing softly and a loud voice boomed down from the heavens saying "It is done."

Back