Hello from Australia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZenGeek

Reaction score
Hi All,

Total noob here from Aus. Just bottled my first batch and I've got another on the way.

A mate of mine used to do homebrew when we lived in a share house in brisbane and I've always been interested. I just started dating a roller-derby girl and she got me into homebrew.

I'm interested in brewing everything from the cheapest slurry to the craftiest of beers. I want to understand it all and be be able to craft anything along the spectrum. Obviously I'm starting with hopped extracts, it's easy to get and easy to use.

I was unable to resist the urge to start tinkering already and threw some chilli into my second brew. Lets see what happens...

Welcome to the best HB site! AU does have a couple of sites as well,like Cooper's. But this site is more up to date with processes & the like. Enjoy.:mug:

Welcome, and congrats on the roller derby girl ;)

Thank you sir. I'm quite proud of that one myself.

Welcome to the best HB site! AU does have a couple of sites as well,like Cooper's. But this site is more up to date with processes & the like. Enjoy.:mug:

I don't mind the Coopers site, but I like this one better. If I need Australia specific info I know where to find it. But everytime I've had a question about some esoteric aspect of brewing, wierd recipies or even general info, it's been HBT that had the answers. I figured it was time to join.

I'm from Brisbane and brew regularly maybe when you get Ito it we can trade a few or something

Back