Hello from an Australian brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manticle

Reaction score
I usually shun introduction threads but there's always a first.

I live in Melbourne, Australia and have been brewing for about three years. The last 8 or so months of that has been all grain brewing. Prior to that I went from kits to extracts to partial mashes.

I'm a member of the aussiehomebrewer forum and a recent member of the babblebelt forum (much less active there though) and am mainly here to find out as much information as I can about sulphite free winemaking (just bought a grape press) sulphite free ciders and naturally fermented ciders (breton/normandy style) and sour/funky beers. Information and perspectives from people all over the place is always useful.

Cheers

Andrew

Couldn't find an appropriate place to post and couldn't find it in my profile.

How do I turn off automatic subscription/notification to every thread I post in? I've been able to turn each off individually after receiving notification but I think I must be missing something simpler.

Cheers.

Couldn't find an appropriate place to post and couldn't find it in my profile.

How do I turn off automatic subscription/notification to every thread I post in? I've been able to turn each off individually after receiving notification but I think I must be missing something simpler.

Cheers.

In your profile, go to My Account, then select Edit Options. Make your changes and hit the Save button at the bottom of the page.

And welcome aboard!

Back