Hello All From Kentucky

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shiz-Nit

Reaction score
Hello from Kentucky.
I am a BBQ junky and Beer Drinker. We compete in BBQ contest and do quit well at it and I would like to start to learn about home brew to add with my BBQ. So with your help and advice I hope I can make some nice Brew to drink soon.

Have a good weekend yea all.

If it's beer ya want to learn about, you've come to the right place. Good beer and good BBQ are a winning combo. Kentucky does both VERY well!!!You can spend hours reading posts on here. There are some VERY knowledgable folks and lots of good advice to be found. I spent along time cruising this forum without actually joining. Just recently joined because of the special membership coinciding with the big prize giveaway. Have fun and welcome aboard.

I use to live in Georgetown just sold my house that I owned there last week. Wife use to live in Somerset. enjoy that cool weather I am loving living in FL with no snow. Tim

tim2akat2 said:
I use to live in Georgetown just sold my house that I owned there last week. Wife use to live in Somerset. enjoy that cool weather I am loving living in FL with no snow. Tim

Huh small world... I use to live in St. Petersburg Florida.

Smaller world, I'm from ky & my gf went to college in St Pete. I'm originally from Berea, KY but am a SoCal transplant (grad school) so yeah... awesome!!!!

Back