Hell running out of space

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was channel surfing the other night and saw her on Larry King.

She had terminal cancer and weighed only 65 lbs. Same as my mom who died in April.

She looked like an acid induced caricature of herself. Very haunting...

I've never been a fan of hers or her ex husband after they deceived and stole from so many gullible people, but I'll refrain from celebrating someones death! She was, after all, someones wife, mother, daughter, friend, etc. Some one's in mourning over her loss, even if it is not you.

I hope that nobody is celebrating when you die.

johnsma22 said:
I've never been a fan of hers or her ex husband after they deceived and stole from so many gullible people, but I'll refrain from celebrating someones death! She was, after all, someones wife, mother, daughter, friend, etc. Some one's in mourning over her loss, even if it is not you.

I hope that everyone is celebrating when I die.

johnsma22 said:

I agree. Well said.

Back