Health & Immunity booster diet : from cereal pulses & nut ferments

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharadgr8Boss

Reaction score
I saved my life & of few others who were bold enuf to try out my kefir recipes.

One person recovered from Paralysis by just drinking Kefir Water, His wife was feeling debilitated, & she also recovered.
One reduced his diabetes, One saw reduction in runny nose & improvement in hearing.

However, the main innovation & discovery of this Human Age is that kefir water (being also better & faster than buttermilk) is a safe & fast medium to ferment our staple diets of cereals / pulses / lentils / nuts .. All of which contain harmful tanins, & chemicals that disturb digestion & cause immune system reactions.

We are aware of South Indian diets where cereal & pulse powder batters are fermented & then fried/cooked on pans or steamed in cups before eating. Rice is a primary ingredient, & people are prone to get diabeteic.

My innovation, of this Age, is to dry cook/roast the cereal or pulse powder in a bowl (in Hindi .. Kadhaai), allow to cool, then make a batter with Kefir water, & keep the stuff in a warm place ( approx 50 - 60 oC ), either in a temperature controlled oven, or keep in sun after covering wd a clear glass/plastic lid, or keep the vessel surrounded by hot water in a larger vessel & cover both wd a cloth.

Allow the batter to ferment. It will rise. Wait for it to rise too much, as it will get too sour. Remove to frige or to eat. No further processing reqd.

Start wd what seeds suit ur budget. keep a journal. try different seeds.
I found Peanut ferments reduce my energy
I am now having ferments of Cashew, Almonds, Pistachhio, Walnuts, Pine nuts.

There may b bloating, flatulence or disurbance in motions, that is a small price to pay for the immense benefits of better health, energy, & clearer & sharper mind

Cereals & Pulses should be deskinned or polished before roasting.

Oil Seeds like peanuts should be roasted & skinned before crushing, in pestle, or grinder.

Cashew, Almonds, Pistachhio, Walnuts, Pine nuts :
just de-skin or dehusk them, no roasting reqd.

Cashew can be powdered
Almonds, Pistachhio, Walnuts : have to be soaked overnite in kefir water, for easy deskinning, then make paste wd Kefir water in grinder
Pine Nuts ( Chilgoza) to be dehusked & then skin on nut removed before grinding with Kefir water .. ( I hv yet to try out this item)

This is currently my ONLY diet, at night. The more expensive nuts give better health benefits.

Do maintain a date wise detailed journal of your daily recipes, dietary intakes & body responses. Become ur own doctor, &
u may need to visit a Hospital only in cases of calamity, NOT disease !

Do ensure to keep ur Kefir clean & free of mould or yeast formation. Regular topping of Kefir grains is the watchword.

One doctor warned me of Salmonella from the bacteria. I did not have the heart to tell him that i was eating a dozen raw egg yolks over few years without any issues. The world eats yogurt, and there is no salmonella, how come this similar bacteria will carry salmonella

Last edited:
Edit :

The beauty of this diet is it is very green & carbon friendly.

The nutrition is even better than than of meat/fish/eggs, & without allergic or food intolerances.

It is almost totally vegan, wd the exception of the nucleus of Kefir, which is of Goat Milk origin.

As ur health improves, ur income may also go up, & u will b able to afford d pricier Nuts, which are all trree based,
thereby so much less of harmful agricultural load on the planet.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back