HBS Edmonton AB?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LS_Grimmy

Reaction score
Hey fellas,

Just moved to Cold lake AB and I was wondering if you guys know of any homebrew shops for grain, yeast, and hops.

Thanks,
LS_Grimmy

Best one is the South Side Winning Wines in the Lendrum Plaza, Andrew typically gets regular shipments of grains and hops so it's fairly fresh. 5718 - 111 Street
The other winning wines stores are more focussed on wine kits and beer is really an afterthought.

Cheers

+1 for that South Side Brew Crew/Winning Wines ... they can be hit and miss for ingredients on any given day, but will try to order things in for you.

There used to be a place called "harvest brewing", I think, on Argyll, which wasn't bad.

Hey,

Thanks fellas for the info... and yes I've been gone for a while. I'm in the Canadian Air Force and have been moving around a lot, but I'll be in Alberta for a couple years for sure. I've recently moved from a house to a condo so it's going be a little more challenging but I'm looking forward to it.

Cheers fellas
Grimmy

There's an Edmonton Homebrew Guild meeting on April 6th at 7:30 at Alley Kat Brewing. If you can make it in, lot's of good beer to taste and good brewers to shoot the sh*t with.

Back