Have you ever been so drunk that...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klainmeister

Reaction score
...You woke up the next day fully clothed in your bed with money thrown on top of you? Umm yeah.

I did two batches this past week and needed to make some bottles usable...so we had to empty them the old fashioned way. I called up a bunch of buddies and their girls and had a small party where we tried to plow through a bunch of brews. I used my Mas from Bavaria to find out i drank a mere 4 liters of my dead guy ale which is 7.2%. I have no recollection after that fourth Mas and woke up in bed with money thrown on me and with my shirt all burnt. There are numerous pictures of me wrestling with my friends, drinking, and also me catching on fire from our grill.

Yeah....so one of those nights. Don't you hate having to make room for the new brews? Such a terrible terrible thing to have to do. So much work involved and all.:mug:

Just thought i'd share. i thought it was funny having to remember your night through pictures. Good ol' homebrews and their magical powers :D

Threadsucks-NoF.jpg

Sounds like my "brew party" I had Saturday. Needless to say, I didn't remember many many details from the previous night. My buddies informed me on Monday at work... No burnt shirt though.

Last Thursday I ended up sat on a bridge in the park at 4am with a girlfriend. Legs dangling over the edge with my 3rd bottle of Champagne after a heavy blow out on the town, talking about her thinking she may be a lesbian and being upset about it.
It cheered here up when I said I'm a lesbian because I don't like cock either.

I don't remember any of this!

I was in work the next day and glad I had a day "Out of the office"

Once, I woke up fully clothed, and went I pulled my fly down to take a leak, $10 fell out. Apparently I was table dancing the night before, and I guess somebody enjoyed it.

The weirdest night i ever had drinking was when i studied abroad at Linfield college Oregon. i was at some bar drinking with random locals and got mad drunk, the last thing i remember was being out in an alley smokin some blow again with randoms, the next thing i remember waking up down a huge ditch beside a river and i had to crawl up the ditch cutting the ****e outa my hands on the thorns and find my way home to the college cus i was in the middle of nowhere.

i have no idea how i got there and i doubt i wandered off there so i think i must have got in a row with some people and they dumped me there or something. oh well coulda been a lot worse i suppose.

Yuri_Rage said:
Once, I woke up fully clothed, and went I pulled my fly down to take a leak, $10 fell out. Apparently I was table dancing the night before, and I guess somebody enjoyed it.

It was probably Orpheus

I'm only going to say a few words to respond to this post, so here it goes
- Spring Break
-South Padre, TX
- Last thing I remember: Feeling buzzed on the dance floor at the bar

"Hey look! It's morning already! But wait. Who's this girl laying next to me in her underwear? More importantly......why am I wearing nothing but her skirt? Who's hotel room am I in? More importantly....what hotel am I in?!"

-that's about when I decided there were too many questions that should never be answered. I dropped the skirt, grabbed a towel, and bolted. How I got home to my own room is a whole other story.

Ok I feel I have to share my shameful story.

Years ago my buddy Adam and I (my name is also Adam) took a dive trip to cozumel (we are both scuba instructors). One of the last nights of the trip we decide to go out and get toasted at the resort disco/bar. I was not a big drinker back then and had never drank much liquor up to that point.

Long story short, last thing I remember was dancing to "Thriller" in my boxers on the disco floor with various spring break girls around, as well as Adam. Last count I remember I had drank around 19 shots in 3 hours(it may have been more), along with a variety of beers and mixers.

The next morning I woke up in a resort parking lot, in my boxers, lying next to my buddy in the back flatbed of a landscaping golf cart. He was also in his boxers, lol(dont worry nothing gay-like happened :D ). Our bags were emptied and various wallets, clothes, and pieces of paper were strewn about the parking lot. Apparently we had been found half naked and singing around the resort at about 3 in the morning. I was also informed that apparently we had claimed the poolside public massage beds as our sleeping arrangements lol. The mexican landscapers stumbled across us as we were puking our brains out nestled up on the massage tables around 5 in the morning. They lifted both of us into a golf cart and left us out in the parking lot in front of the resort.

The part of this story thats really funny and ties it all together, is that the resort parking lot we awoke in was not that of our resort... nor was it even a resort on cozumel(which is an island btw). The resort where we awoke was in northern Cancun, 1 hour car ride and 45 minutes boat ride across the gulf. To this day we have no idea how we crossed the stretch of ocean and ended up 1 hour from the docks, partying in a random resort, all while being far past the black-out point.

I actually have pictures that Adam snapped of us laughing and puking that morning in the golf cart. I will try to find them for you guys lol.

I woke up in my own bed covered in blood with no idea where it came from. Turned out to be my own, and I ended up with stitches to my face. I got blindsided by a 2x4 and friends dragged me home and dumped me.

I should announce my affection for girls too, since this thread has been oddly defiled above.

No crazy stories like some of these with beer. But the two times I had absinthe (the real stuff) were more than a little interesting.

You would be amazed how creative that stuff makes you. I made a McGyver type device out of a wire coat hanger and a hot glue stick to retrieve a piece of mail from our condo's outgoing mail slot. The mail was a letter my wife wrote to my boss tell him he was a gigantic doosh nozzle. Her creative absynthe induced idea was the write and mail the letter. Mine was to undo that.

Also have all the typical college stories of being way too drunk. I once broke a window (4 foot by 8 foot) with my nipple and then fell out of it. But that isn't very interesting. lol

I was at a party in Hoboken, NJ for New Years. I got filthy filthy drunk by 10:30 PM, so my best friend (who wasn't all that drunk at the time and hating the party) decided to take me back to my cousin's apartment where we were staying. We got back at around 11:30 after he drug me through the streets of Hoboken. I crashed on the loveseat and he went to sleep on the couch.

Next thing I know, I'm being screamed at by my cousin (who came home late late late that night after the party). I'm on my back, on the kitchen floor, and she's flipping out at me. I try to make sense as to what's going on and I hear her ranting and raving about her coffee table being in a million pieces.

I get up, walk back out into the living room, and see her glass coffee table absolutely shattered and in pieces. My friend remained asleep on the couch. After hearing the yelling, he wakes up and has no idea what's going on, other than the fact that he hasn't moved and I woke up in a completely different spot.

We still don't know what happened, but I MUST have somehow shattered this coffee table into millions of pieces. I wasn't cut, bloody, bruised, or anything. To this day, I can not figure it out.

I quit drinking that day (new years day) and didn't have a drink until that Thanksgiving.

True story. Was pretending to flash my friend, who was on the phone outside the window. Lifted the shirt and slammed my chest against (and through) the glass. Then fell out the window.

:ban:

Two worst parts about it were the fact it was 20 degrees that night, so we damn near froze to death trying to sleep in the cold house. Second bad part was the fact I was renting. Although my landlord just said "You cover the cost and I'll fix it. but I don't wanna know what the hell you were doing." lol

Same guy who helped me get my truck out of the complex's retention pond when I decided to go mudding in it and got stuck. lol He was a freaking cool dude.

never woke up covered in money, but i did wake up naked and penniless in a bathtub filled with toys, this morning. i like adventures.

Back