Had to join!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmiTe

Reaction score
Hi, Name's Andrew, from Newfoundland Canada.

I'm no stranger to brewing but by no means a pro! Parents always made wine and beer and I've made a mollases/brown sugar turbo yeast "rum" a few years ago lol... it actually tasted good but holy hangover!

i've recently done a blackberry Cabernet island mist kit for my lady and a brewhouse Pale ale for myself. both were successful, but I made the ale strong with the stock coopers yeast. Has mellowed out alot in the last month though!

Currently have an exotic fruit island mist kit, and a chocolate raspberry port on for myself as per directions and a Cerveza brewhouse kit waiting for some US-05 yeast. Going to primary for 3 weeks at a low temp and add most or all of the recommended water.

I also work in agriculture and a co worker has acquired some malting grains for trials here in NL so will likely be getting in all grain brewing by the end of the fall!

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back