Guam

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I brew with Jake671 who just joined the thread too. Here’s some pics of our setup:

There’s a milk chocolate stout in the fermenter brewed yesterday.

Anybody know a place to fill co2 tanks besides island equipment?

Attachments

• 13694A6C-8F8B-4059-B482-2BB46ED4941F.jpeg
    13694A6C-8F8B-4059-B482-2BB46ED4941F.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 58
  • 92D3E3AE-2216-46F1-A122-A070087FB04F.jpeg
    92D3E3AE-2216-46F1-A122-A070087FB04F.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 53
Island equipment is the only place I know of over in Agat. The Island equipment in Harmon will exchange 20# bottles only.

My 20 pounder lasts forever though. I only use them to transfer the beer from carboy to keg and force carb.

Good to see more jumping in on this Guam thread. I just bottled my first batch this past Friday night--sitting in my SoFC @ 74F right now. I came back to this thread because someone mentioned using CO2 and kegging--I think I might go that route (bottling 50 beers...wow). Anyhow, I see once questions is answered--where to refil CO2. Can I buy the CO2 tank/regulator at Island Equipment as well?

You can buy 20 lb co2 bottles from island equipment but that’s it. If you want to use 5 lbs you will need to purchase from amazon. Just floated a keg of coffee stout with some peeps

I recently contacted HomeBrew in Paradise. They mentioned that someone on Guam had ordered some liquid yeast. Although they are reaching out to you, have any of you had good experience with shipping from Hawaii to Guam (liquid yeast, that is)?

Edit: I also made a post in the international forum. If you guys want to head over there and make a post so it is easier for us to keep up with each other (I hate using this thread just to reach out to Guam Brewers).

Back