Growler filler for Perlick 425?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yesfan

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a growler filler for the Perlick 425? I'm looking for the kind that screws into the faucet, not the one with the Orings. Thanks.

No one? :(

I could have sworn there were some of the vendors here that also made those growler adapters as well. I haven't had the best of luck finding any info, much less knowing which vendors made them.

I've thought about seeing if the Ventmatic adapters would work. The two taps look to be the same except for the name.

I don't know of any, but I just use 1/2" silicone hose, sanitized, then slid onto the faucet. This works for me.

Thanks for replying. I found the Ventmatic filler from a company name Chi. They also had an adapter where one end goes into a beer shank and the other into the faucet for cleaning beer lines. The cleaning adapter is supposed to fit Ventmatic and Perlick 400 series faucets, so I'm assuming the growler filler would be the same way.

I ordered one anyways. I figured I could return it if it doesn't work.

Thanks for replying. I found the Ventmatic filler from a company name Chi. They also had an adapter where one end goes into a beer shank and the other into the faucet for cleaning beer lines. The cleaning adapter is supposed to fit Ventmatic and Perlick 400 series faucets, so I'm assuming the growler filler would be the same way.

I ordered one anyways. I figured I could return it if it doesn't work.

I'm in the same situation. Did this work out for you?

Forgot about this thread. Sorry.

Yes. It works perfectly. I haven't bottled any brew with it yet, but ran some water through it when I was cleaning my lines. I didn't see any leaks.

Awesome! Thanks man I'm gonna pick one up.:mug:

Back