Greetings From The Bay Area.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adrian

Reaction score
Ok, lets try this again in the RIGHT forum lol.

Glad I found this forum! I am a casual beginner brewer I only have four batches under my belt. Two good ones, one drinkable and one that only the drain could drink I sort of quit brewing over the last year or so. I have a few "kits" that I bought from the beverage people I want to do again. I do want to start trying to make batches without buying those kits. So expect some questions from me about that.

My equipment is pretty standard beginner stuff. I purchased a "Deluxe Brewing Kit" from the beverage people. Only thing I have added is another 5 gallon glass carboy. I also have a triple scale hydrometer that came with the kit I have never used and plan on trying it this time. Any tips on that?

About myself, I live in the north bay. I literally work 1 mile away from Russian River Brewery. I am typically their a few times a week, think happy hour Favorite year round beer is Russian River's Bling Pig. Although Pliny the Elder is awesome 8.0 % ABV can be a little too high for me though . My favorite overall beer is the Younger, it lives up to the hype.

Welcome to the club! You'll quickly find yourself from "casual beginner" to "obsessed" soon...

Back