Greetings from sunny Florida!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe American

Reaction score
Greetings and Salutations to all!

I'm an extremely curious, relatively experienced, mostly extract/partial mash brewer.
I've just gotten back into the craft after a 4 year hiatus caused by a lack of space in the apt. I was living in.

Now I have a new SWMBO who is not only supportive, but is considering winemaking
as a hobby!https://cdn.homebrewtalk.com/images/smilies/drunk4zc.gif
:tank: (that's her on the right)

I'm loving this place, lots of good info and advice, every instinct is telling me to go AG, but the expense is holding me back for awhile (just this month I've purchased about $180.00 of extra gear- carboy,aerator,temp control for freezer,etc. and built my own stir plate).

BTW since this is the 'intro" thread, WM,38yo, Sign Fabricator/Installer, Welder (mig/tig/stick), HUGE Monty Python fan living on the west coast of the east coast.:tank:

Welcome fellow Floridian! Now get brewing!

With you being a welder it'd be nice to see if you can get your AG rig set up completed with stainless keggles. Or whatever you prefer. Welcome to HBT!

Welcome aboard and...for you...

"Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot. He was not afraid to die, oh brave Sir Robin. He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways, brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin. He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp, or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken. To have his kneecaps split, and his body burned away, and his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin. His head smashed in and heart cut out, and his liver removed, and his bowels unplugged, and his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off and his penis... "

the_Roqk said:
With you being a welder it'd be nice to see if you can get your AG rig set up completed with stainless keggles. Or whatever you prefer. Welcome to HBT!

Yeah, that'd be nice, but I don't have access to a TIG right now, and my experience is limited to aluminum with a TIG.

Back