Greetings from Mt. Juliet, TN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsharp3

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
I have been brewing for a year. Received a beer kit for Christmas in 2010, since that time I have done a lot of reading and have brewed enough all-grain batches to give out a variety pack to friends and family for Christmas this year. :mug: It is a gift that keeps on giving.

Love this site!

Thx 1234 for the link...it is always good to know other brewers close to you. I will check it out. Thx again for the welcome!!

Sorry! Just saw your post! Murfreesboro is very close. Do you brew all grain or extract? My husband and I brew all grain. He is in charge of equipment, I handle the recipes and basically everything else.

Hey I just joined the other day also... I am in Murfreesboro so close enough. :mug:

Sry a little late ... I am brewing extract right now. But talking to my cousin as he is the one to blame for my new found addiction about going AG. He brews extracts too.

My husband and I brew AG. It is more work and you a little more equipment but we saw a big difference in the taste of our beer. Not to mention it really opens up the control you have over the flavors. I really like mixing my base grains. It adds a lot of complexity to your beer. Could go on and on here It is a bigger investment in $$ and time. Really depends on your parameters.

Back