Greetings from Concord, NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaotica

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Newb from the Charlotte area. Needed a new vice after tiring of online games. Narrowed it to brewing or motorcycles and let the wife pick, so here I am. 2012 Harley Night Rod wasn't in the cards.

Picked up a Belgian Abbey kit from Homebrewers Outpost and that will go into bottles on Saturday. FedEx just dropped off the American Brown Ale I ordered from Brewers Warehouse, that'll be brew 2 on Sat. I have about 5 more recipes I have to stop myself from ordering.

Been lurking for weeks, awesome site. Can see a lotta helpful people and some great advice and recipes.

Let me know if you get the green light on the Harley. My pop works at a harley dealership here in Atlanta. ;) You can brew a hell of a lot of beer for what the Night Rod costs.

Welcome!

New as well and also in Concord, NC :) I'm getting ready to brew my first batch in the next couple of days. Hoping to get my kegging system up while it is fermenting....bottling is what put me off from this hobby.

Back