Greetings from Colorado

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indiea

Reaction score
Well, I'm new to this forum and figured introducing myself would be a good idea. I turned 21 in September while on a semester abroad in Norway. While I was there we were making our own wine. It was a pretty crude setup we were using plastic jugs our RA borrowed from his parents and made it in the laundry room of our housing. It was really fun though, and now that I'm back home I'd like to continue. This time though I thought it would be interesting to try making beer. Eventually it would be awesome to be able to try to make some of the beers that I miss drinking from Norway.

Welcome to the hobby!

I'm a bit jealous about the Norwegian semester abroad... I really should have done something like that.

Welcome to the wonderful world of homebrewing in Colorado. There are a ton of members here from CO and we are more than willing to help out with anything.

chromados

My Mom was Norwegian & my Dad was Icelandic. I've been pining for the fjords most of my life, but have never crossed the Atlantic. Welcome.

Thanks all of you :3 And you should definitely go if you ever get the chance Hoppity. Its amazing over there!

Welcome to the wonderful world of homebrewing in Colorado. There are a ton of members here from CO and we are more than willing to help out with anything.

chromados

+1

Lots of Northern Colorado people here. We are so lucky to live in Beervana :). Let me know if I can help.

Welcome to the hobby!
:mug:

Back