GREAT DEALS and GIVEAWAYS FROM HomebrewSupply.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since Kegconnection.com acquired HomebrewSupply.com back in late August of this year, we have been doing our best to restock our entire inventory and continue to provide you guys with the wonderful products and service you've always known HBS to have!

It hasn't been without some bumps in the road, but we're extremely proud and thankful for where HBS is and is going!

For the Black Friday / Cyber Monday weekend, we are offering specials we think you're going to love, such as: SITE-WIDE $8.99 FLAT RATE SHIPPING (applicable only for residents of the contiguous US) or FREE SHIPPING on orders of $100 or more (also applicable only for residents of the contiguous US)! We also offering 20% OFF ALL OF OUR AWARD WINNING RECIPE KITS, 25% OFF ALL OF OUR HOMEBREW KEGGING KITS (lowest prices of the year PLUS these also all come with a FREE CMBecker Line Cleaning Kit!), HOMEBREW KEGS ON SALE, ALL-GRAIN BREWING SYSTEMS and BUNDLES STARTING @ $439.75, JOCKEY BOX DIY KITS PRICED LOW, and UPGRADE COMPONENTS LIKE AIR DISTRIBUTORS AND TOWERS @ 25% OFF, and lots more site-wide savings!
OK, that's enough bold and upper-case letters for now...

Joking aside, thank you all for your words of support and for patronizing HBS since the relaunch. I can't tell you how much fun it's been for me getting to work even more closely with homebrewers on a daily basis and I'm thankful for you guys!

Much like it is with our posts on HBT, it wouldn't be complete without a giveaway! Don't judge us for copy-catting our sister company's style BUT we hope you guys don't mind the chance to win some HomebrewSupply.com gift cards?!

We'll be giving away FIVE $50 gift cards and ONE $100 gift card. To enter yourself into this drawing, reply to this thread and let us know what you'll be drinking on Turkey day. You can also let us know what you'll be brewing because we hope most of you get to enjoy a brew day or two this holiday weekend!

Winners will be randomly drawn for on Monday, November 27th @ 6pm Central.

cheers,

Joshua

---------------------------

Thanks for all you do. I'll be drinking whatever my grandma has on hand as long as it isn't Bud light

I have yet no name IPA (my own recipe), cloudy and pretty boozy with Galena, Cascade, Centennial and Citra hops (huge portion of hops are dry hopped).

We have a bottle of mead set aside for the occasion. I will be brewing a Wee Heavier probably tomorrow night or Friday morning.

I'm offering up to my guests (and myself); Ballast Point Bonito and Unfiltered Sculpin, Karl Strauss Mosaic IPA and Sierra Nevada Celebration IPA. No brewing this weekend due to houseful of guests, but this Monday my first beer batch in a few years will be ready to try. I bastardized a Mangrove Jack's American Pale Ale. Made 5 gallons, used WL California Ale as additional yeast, threw in some DME and corn sugar, used their hops packet at the end of a light boil, split the batch in half, dry-hopping half with 0.5oz Citra and half with 0.5oz Simcoe. My mental state at that time probably matched what you might imagine within my avatar.

Goose island clone for me, Blue berry wheat for her.

Happy thanksgiving
David

I'll meander through a few things, all homebrews: Export Stout, English Brown Ale, two IPA's, and possibly an American Barleywine if there's room in my belly.

Thanks hbs! We'll be drinking some wine with our crab legs tomorrow, the hubby and I. When the DD and SIL come on Friday night, we will be imbibing in many miscellaneous things for the evening, and at turkey dinner Saturday, including water, wine, homebrew (nut brown ale,) and cocktails.

I'll be drinking water or V8 juice, as I'm "playing in the sandbox" for a few more months. But am looking forward to my chocolate rum milk stout and sweet mead when I get home.

I will be taking a newly completed portable kegerator on its maiden voyage.
Freight manifest: one gallon of force carbed apfelwein.

Happy Thanksgiving! I'll be drinking a real Celis beer for the first time in MANY years! Pierre's daughter Christine just reopened the Austin brewery, sans ABInbev or Miller tainting their products. Makes me sooooo happy!

Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for the great deals. I will be drinking a Breakfast Stout Clone and a few bottles of Blanc de Noir. Cheers

Coffee blonde ale, no brewing, but my first RO IPA is fermenting. Finally broke down and decided to make my own water

Back