• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey GrainFather with Connect Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've started the process of moving to a BIAB 240v system, so I'll no longer be needing my GrainFather.

It's an original system with graincoat, upgraded with the Connect Controller. Just brewed a Dry Irish Stout with it today and hit all predicted numbers.

Everything works as it should. Dropped the counterflow chiller once, so the plastic has a piece broke off of it, but it still works just fine.

Looking to get $600. Located in South Jersey.

Pics will be uploaded as soon as the system dries off from today's brew.

I've started the process of moving to a BIAB 240v system, so I'll no longer be needing my GrainFather.

It's an original system with graincoat, upgraded with the Connect Controller. Just brewed a Dry Irish Stout with it today and hit all predicted numbers.

Everything works as it should. Dropped the counterflow chiller once, so the plastic has a piece broke off of it, but it still works just fine.

Looking to get $600. Located in South Jersey.

Pics will be uploaded as soon as the system dries off from today's brew.

SOLD

Finally got a chance to take some pics.

I know it's a long shot, but I'd trade this for an electric control panel.
20190210_100346.jpeg
20190209_115332.jpeg
20190210_100050.jpeg
20190210_100352.jpeg
20190210_100409.jpeg

Last edited:
Back