• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Grainfather - New In Box ($820)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bredle

Reaction score
Selling a new in box Grainfather electric brewing system. If you are brewing beer with pots and propane, the Grainfather is a great way to go all electric while also allowing consistency from brew to brew. It had a small footprint, so no more storing 3 vessels, and it also includes a counter-flow chiller to quickly chill the beer to pitching temp.

Whether you would like to get into brewing, or are an all grain expert, the Grainfather will improve your brew day in many ways. Check out www.grainfather.com for more details.

For sale in Leesburg, VA. Feel free to e-mail: brett [at] thebrewhaus.net.

Note: pictures are of my existing Grainfather - the one I am selling is new in box.

IMG_9906.jpg

IMG_9908.jpg

IMG_9923.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

You realize the thread is a year old?

Are you trolling? Because, I also realize that nowhere in the post or thread does it say that it was sold... like so many other for-sale posts that I've seen on here and in other forums on other websites... so I figured it was worth asking the question.

For what it's worth, I checked the original poster's profile, and this "for sale ad" was the last time he posted on the forum.

Are you trolling? Because, I also realize that nowhere in the post or thread does it say that it was sold... like so many other for-sale posts that I've seen on here and in other forums on other websites... so I figured it was worth asking the question.

Trolling? Wrong definition pal! Lol

Back