• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Grainfather, GF Sparge Heater and ALL ELSE!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yambor44

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've come to the point at this season of my life to stop brewing beer for a while. I am trying for local pickup on everything. My wife says I should take 30 days and think about it, but I'm ready. I've been thinking about it. I'll still make some wine, cider and ginger ale from time to time, but I must take a break from beer. The only way to do that is to get ride of everything. :D

I will consider all offers via PM on anything you see that you want separate. Understand that you will have to pay whatever the shipping rate is. I will supply the boxes and packing material/tape.

I'd rather not ship any LARGE items such as the Grainfather, sparge heater etc. as I think shipping might spoil the deal.

In the video I mention $2,000 for all but will consider any and all offers on the group or individual items as mentioned.

If you are local enough to drive to Ocala, I have other things not in the video I may consider parting with for little or nothing extra.

The hops I have complete pounds are:
Amarillo 8.5% - 2 pounds
Columbus 13.7% 1 pound
Centennial 11.3% 2 pounds
Cascade 8% - 1 pound
UK Pilgrim 9.1% - 1 pound
Simcoe 12.6% - 1 pound
Zythos 10% - 1 pound

I have others as well in sealed and vacuumed mason jars.

Thanks for looking! :mug:

EDIT: EVERYTHING WAS SOLD AND PICKED UP IN ONE LOT TODAY 5-6-16. THANK YOU ERIC, I HOPE YOU ENJOY! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR LOOKING AND FOR YOUR QUESTIONS! - Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll let ya know. I have a couple of folks interested already in the entire lot. Depending on how that goes, I'll be in touch within a day or two either way.

Thanks for checking!

Rob

I think my cousin lives near Ocala, may have her do a pickup if you don't sell to one of the others until I can make trip down from PA.

Wow that video was like a summer blockbuster!! Awesome collection, wish I had the money for the lot. If you break it up there are some other things I would be interested in as well.

Man I'm glad you didn't do this 2 months ago. I would have bought the rest of your equipment! Not that I could have fit it in my truck.

Back