Goose Island Matilda

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan_L

Reaction score
Matilda was recently my introduction to both Brett and Belgians...and I freakin love it. Does anyone have a clone recipe? Or maybe just point me in the right direction, their website provides limited information. I'd love to get out of this IPA rut and into something a bit more complex and different.

Would this be considered great for its style? What else should I look out for? Found a packy with a sweet selection and a build-your-own 6 pack. Grabbed another Matilda, Sofie, Pere Jacques, and Pepe Nero. I don't really find much in CT, or at least where i'm looking I guess, for Belgians. Some packys have a few but i'm hesitant to go for it (mostly because of the price), i'm not familiar with the Belgian style and don't know if the ones I see are the "tourist traps" of the packy or actually good.

I dont have a clone.
Just dropping in to compliment you on your taste. Sofie and I have been going steady for some time now.
What are "packys" ?

Thanks! GI makes some amazing beers, glad to see their quality hasn't changed along with their ownership. LOl, packys are what we call package stores (beer/liquor stores) up here in New England.

Back