Good deal?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't speak to how good a deal that is specifically, but I've bought a few things from Beverage Factory, and they've always had pretty stellar pricing. I picked up a taprite 2-body (3-gauge) regulator from them for 96 bucks.

They don't do prime shipping, but they were quick enough with my regulator. Just thought I'd share my $.02 :)

edit: Looking on their site it looks like its on sale: http://www.beveragefactory.com/draftbeer/beer-towers/single-double/ebd4743dt-525ss.shtml They don't usually reflect that on their amazon page, so just beware that it is probably a limited time thing

Ah, good catch. Didn't realize it was a sale. I should probably jump on that then. It's about $20 less than I've seen elsewhere... but I'm still learning where to look.

I'm not in a rush, I still need a CO2 setup, so slow shipping vs fast shipping really doesn't matter to me. I'm just looking to get some good pricing!

They seen to always have a 'sale' going on. I can't positively say it's always 20%, but I'm betting so.

Not to say this isn't a good deal. I can't say otherwise. But I wouldn't be too concerned that the price is going to jump up any day now either.

Back