Good deal on caps - 144 for $5.59

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might be a good deal if you don't have an LHBS, but my guess is most LHBS' have them for less.

Mine doesn't have them for less, especially when you factor in the cost of gas to get there and back at $3.50 per gallon (since it's almost a half hour away), and then add tax.

Mine doesn't have them for less, especially when you factor in the cost of gas to get there and back at $3.50 per gallon (since it's almost a half hour away), and then add tax.

If you can actually steel yourself to go to an LHBS and only walk out with a gross of caps, you're a better man than me ;) I always find something substantial to buy - if nothing else I can always use another fitty pounds of base malt!

The owner always smiles when I walk in the door :D

Cheers!

If you can actually steel yourself to go to an LHBS and only walk out with a gross of caps, you're a better man than me ;) I always find something substantial to buy - if nothing else I can always use another fitty pounds of base malt!

The owner always smiles when I walk in the door :D

Cheers!

SWMBO doesn't like it when I go without an approved list. We're brewing on a tight budget here. One project at time. Ya know? :)

LHBS has normal caps for $3.25 and fancy oxygen scavenging ones for a bit more. Good to know I'm not overpaying though.

Well when I order from brewmasters warehouse I'm usually buying a bunch of other stuff so ii didn't really factor in the shipping but if that's all you need from them then it's defiinitely not worth it.

Latest posts

Back