Go SF Giants!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blame the pitching staff and the botched changes in the 8th for that 7-run romp. Putting in a replacement that had about 4 minutes to warm up (who then proceeded to walk in 2 runs with 12/13 pitches being balls), and by the time run #2 comes in, Texas finally decides to warm up another arm. If Texas wants any sort of chance at this series, they need to start acting like they actually give a crap. (Nolan Ryan was LIVID last night...can only imagine how pissed he was tonight!!!)

Simply put:

Texas mis-management
+
Cain's god-like 7 2/3 innings pitching 0.0 ERA
----------------------------------
Giants FTW!

Make it two more, guys!

The 8th was just painful to watch.

... and I am life long Giants fan.

Yeah I'm going to try to go up to the city to watch tomorrow night, maybe Rogue or 21st Amendment. Probably going to be pain in the ass busy but I'm down.

Yeah I'm going to try to go up to the city to watch tomorrow night, maybe Rogue or 21st Amendment. Probably going to be pain in the ass busy but I'm down.

21A dude. all the way. variety at rogue is cool but the atmosphere isn't as fun as 21A for the giants.

Woooo Giants! One of the best parts about watching the last few games was the all the camera shots of completely shocked and helpless Rangers fans, Nolan Ryan included.

Was listening to a local radio show and they called Nolan Ryan a Sour Puss! I thought that fit his look.
F yeah!! Finally a World Series victory!!!

This is unreal!!! World Champs!!

I was with my mother and father in law who have been waiting a loooong time for this. Very exciting. My father-in-law grew up a Giants fan in New York, and moved here in '56, only to have them follow him here. Hard to describe his emotions right now. Amazing.

Congrats to the Giants.

Sports media has been bashing the ratings but the only reason I watched all 5 games was because there were no Yankees, Red Sox, Phillies.

Thought I would resurrect this one because it felt appropriate. Looks like we can just keep bringing it back every 2 years :D

3 generations of my family (including myself) have been born and raised in the city!!! i waited for 2010 my entire life....I never imagined 3 in 5!!! But hats off to the Royals on a great series. We beat the Rangers and swept the Tigers...but we battled the Royals. What a series!!! GO GIANTS!!!

Back