• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Giveaway: YOpener

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where's the love...only USA
I'm sorry. :( I just don't know how cost effective it would be for me to send something outside the US, considering I'm just trying to pay it forward to another member. I imagine I'll come up with something else to give away one day and I can look into opening it up to others. I used to send things to the UK a lot and shipping was often over $50. The contents usually consisted of 4 boxes of cereal, some candy, and a couple other items. It's rough sending FROM the US to another country. The other way around is actually way cheaper.

I do apologize. No offense is ever intended.
You're awesome Hello, I'd be honored to receive a hand-me-down bottle opener from you.
Well, it has only seen one bottle cap, just enough for me to find out it wasn't the one I had ordered. :) It is back in a box and comes from a smoke free home. My dog has vowed not to use it either, so we're good there.
At first I thought that @Yooper was giving away something. Then I had some coffee and re-read it. Count me in anyway.
Yanno, I didn't think about that! Perhaps that explains the thread's popularity! I'm running on the coattails of greatness just by using the name of the opener in the thread title! I guess you can call me a name dropper. haha

I'm in too!
Hey TheCADJockey, that's what I do for a living too!

Lies! Your name clearly says you're a spy!

PS all, any posts I make here will be omitted prior to the random number generator being used to ensure fairness.

Latest posts

Back