• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kentucky Give-away - getting out of this.``

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mannhec

Reaction score
All gone and thanks for all the responses, there is no way I can respond to all of you. too many but thanks.

I have someone stopping by tomorrow to pick up the gear, if there is anything left I will post in the original thread.
I have a couple local folks who are interested and can make the trip to pick up the gear, so I will be going that route first. I have responded to the first person that sent a message. If there are items left or this falls through, I will go to the second local person etc. I will try and update this post as things progress and see where things stand. Shutting down this thread for now, I have enough interested parties and need to sort out what I can ship etc. first come first serve of course.
Anyone in or near Louisville KY.? I am giving away all my beer making stuff. I have a Pico, some pots, a make believe kegerator with two taps. Co2 tanks etc.lots of grains and hops etc. you have to either come by to get or or give me addy to ship - might be expensive to do that. I am not selling this stuff, but it is either for us here or on the curb for the collectors of junk. perhaps I should mention with all the bad in the world now. This is not. My blood pressure is too high to even think about a drink. so I got to lose the gear. I have everything for small batch brewing and even filters etc. I reckon I should mention I also have like 8 ball lock small kegs and like 8 of the original mini kegs to go with. 2 5lb Co2 canisters a couple smaller ones etc.

Dude. Good karma is coming you way. I hope you get better and you might be interested NSNG lifestyle. Look up Vinnie Tortorich.

Hope things turn around for you - Louisville is a cool place with good people and near some really great nature - hope the time brewing turns into other cool stuff

Back