Get your damn post in the right area!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kungpaodog

Reaction score
I hereby decree, proclaim, announce, insist, request and demand (in my drunken state) that the moderators hereby move any and all threads that have civility, intelligent discussion, and "safe for work content" OUT of the "Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumblings: the title says it all. NOT WORK SAFE YOU MUST BE 18+ TO ENTER" forum!!

I want crazy drunken ramblings in here, you bastards!!

I think the problem is the fact that it's a twofer thread....Drucken Ramblings AND Mindless mumbling....you can mindlessly mumble when you're sober...perhaps we should split the thread into the nsf druken kanoodlings, and the rest of it can be outside the google wall...for those of us who are at work, and hopefully sober....

And dammit I've had 3 of my beers and I'm not even buzzed yet...so not fair!!!!!!!!! :(

EAC?

Nah, that's a bit over the top...

Franks & Beans!! Franks & Beans!!!!!

I kind of actually prefer the rather friendly banter here as opposed to the JoeMama drivel of ADVRider.com. Look it up sometime, it can make a sailor blush.

By the way, I love a reverend who can't catch a buzz on 3 beers.:D

It sux, it's my AG version of Yoop's rogue deadguy that I brewed for teach a neighbor to homebrew day, according to beersmith it's 6.93% abv....3 in about an hour and a half...I should feel something.

I guess I need to crack some apfelwein or those begian strongs I've been hording..

SHOOT! :D

I kind of actually prefer the rather friendly banter here as opposed to the JoeMama drivel of ADVRider.com.

Well that's just because you're a **** smokin ***** who'd rather have root vegetables rammed up his *** than hang out with the manly men on the druck side of the forum. :mad:

Or is taht just me *hic* :drunk:

Huh.

I actually only come to this section for the deeply intellectual merit it possess. Every other section is just nonsense.

Back