Get ready to laugh!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite description is the one for the 'Bird. I goes something like "If you like the smell of your hand after pumping gas, this is the wine for you". Priceless.

PS, The 'Bird is the word!

Someone tell me, "What's the word?"!!!!!!! :D

Ugh, someone gave me a bottle of that for my 21st.... I think its still in the back of my beer fridge somewhere.... I wonder if the extra cold aging made it any better :D

Ugh, someone gave me a bottle of that for my 21st.... I think its still in the back of my beer fridge somewhere.... I wonder if the extra cold aging made it any better :D

Yeah, the hops may have dropped out but the malt character should have matured..... Wait.... No it should still taste like dog piss. :(

Maybe the "Big Three" should design a car that runs on this sh*t...

Never tried any of the fortified wines, but I drank a few bottles of Boone's Farm's delightful pop-wines in college. There was also something nasty called "Baby Deer". I think it was Canadian and flavored with old socks donated by retired hockey players.

Come On!!!

"What's the word?"
"THUNDERBIRD!"
What's the price?"
"Thirty twice"

Back