Garage Storage Ideas?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shotputman

Reaction score
Looking to save some room in my garage and get ride of a big shelving unit that stores my plastic buckets, 4 corny kegs, and a gatorade cooler mash tun. I'm thinking about some kind of long peg system that I could just turn the buckets/kegs upside down and just hang on the wall.

Anyone have anything similar or could help me with some inspiration?

I just installed a few Gladiator Garage wall slat panels and cabinets on a 12' wide section of wall in my garage. They have a fair few bits of things that can customize what you're looking for like some larger shelving units to take things off the floor. It's a bit pricey, but I paid for the convenience of not needing to build my own, and the install was pretty painless once I got past a few custom cuts and leveling everything since the studs in my garage are exposed. Also, I think they look nice with the black steel and diamond print and wood countertops.

Take a peak around their website and see if maybe some of their specialty hanging items could work for what you're thinking.

https://www.gladiatorgarageworks.com/
Their lead time is kind of long and the communication isn't very good if you order direct, just a heads up. But I'm happy with the product.

Back