Funny,sad and ironic story.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBOGAN

Reaction score
Went out to dinner Friday with the SWMBO and her girlfriend at a somewhat local beer bar.As always her friend started to ask me how my brewing was going and i of course turned that into a lengthy conversation.At the end of the chat she said a couple of her male friends which i had met i few times just brewed a beer themselves"oh they did?'She then said yeah but they got some weird white stuff on top of it so they are waiting it out.Pelicile infection blurted out of my mouth and she said yeah i told them to call you.

The sad part is they did not call me and waited it out and bottled anyways..Now comes the ironic part.When she told them to call me because i want to some day open a brewery/bistro they replied "everyone wants to be a brewer'At that point she looked up at their bottle collection and noticed an empty bottle of a dubbel i brewed 9 months ago.He did brew that beer you guys liked so much that you drank half of my bottle and asked to take the second thats empty on your shelf.Ohhh.......That was who you were talking about :D

May not be the best brewer around but man do i love Star-San and some PBW.

Back