• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Full set blichmann quick connects

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

USMChueston0311

Marine Grunt
Reaction score
have a full set for a blichmann 3 kettle EHERMS system with two 3 way valves on the pump of quick connects. Like new. Still have most packaging. Have 2 brews on them.

9 1/2” 90 quick connects

7 1/2” straight quick connects

Retail plus shipping is over 260$

I’d take 220$ shipped OBO.

Attachments

• FFB3B2CB-8068-4B69-93FC-00E8D1D3E100.jpeg
    FFB3B2CB-8068-4B69-93FC-00E8D1D3E100.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 103
If you decide to split it up, I’d be interested in at least two of the 1/2” 90s.

Zip is 45211 for shipping estimates.

Also, if you don’t mind sharing, where did you get those 3-way valves from? Have a website?

I’d like to sell as a set so I can swap all at once.

3 ways from high gravity brewing supply. Or blichmann which are about 90-100$ each as opposed to 30-40$ each.

Thanks for the info about the 3-way valves. Definitely a better price. And I totally understand about wanting to sell them as a set. If you end up splitting...keep me in mind. :)

Back