• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Full all-grain setup w/ kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpech

Reaction score
I've decided to get out of the hobby, so I'm looking to sell everything off. This contains everything you need to get into all-grain homebrewing, including a custom built kegerator. Nothing (except the kegs and co2 bottle) is more than about 2 years old. I made plenty of fantastic beer on this equipment. Here is all that I've got:

- Kegerator:
- 7.0 cubic foot GE chest freezer w/ custom built collar and wheeled base
- Temperature controller (Johnson A419ABG-3C)
- 10 lb CO2 bottle
- Dual output regulator
- 2 taps, including custom chalk board tap handles
- Drip trays
- Tubing and fittings
- 4 ball lock kegs, 5 gal

- Brewing Equipment:
- 10 gal brew kettle with drain valve and screen
- 10 gal mash tun
- Wort chiller
- 3 buckets
- Plastic carboy
- Custom built stir plate
- 1L and 2L flasks
- Bayou Classic outdoor propane burner (not pictured)

Price: $700

As well as a lot of smaller stuff, like PBW, Star San, hydrometer, auto-siphon, keg lube, capper, and airlocks.

I'm not looking to split it up, and you'll need to pickup everything yourself as I don't have the means to deliver it. The collar can be removed from the kegerator, at which point the freezer would probably fit in a small to medium sized suv. I'm located in Fairfax, VA.

Feel free to contact me with any questions. I can provide additional info or pictures of any part as needed. Thanks!

EDIT: It's been sold. Thanks for looking, everyone. Keep on brewin.

IMG_20140614_090422.jpg

IMG_20140614_085538.jpg

IMG_20140615_072815 (2).jpg

If you decide to split some of it up let me know. I'm interested in a couple kegs.

You got married?

Haha yes, in fact, but she actually tried to convince me to keep doing it. It's just a lot of time involved and I don't drink quite as much as I used to, so when I do I prefer a bit more variety than brewing myself can really give me. I've never been a big fan of the work/reward ratio involved with smaller batches.

Just a follow up: there's been quite a bit of interest in individual pieces, but I'm going to try and sell it all at once for at least a week or two before I entertain doing that. I'll update this if I do decide to go that route, and get back to any pms directly.

Thanks!

Back