• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arkansas Full All-Grain Brewery with kegging for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webgodhog

Reaction score
It's with a heavy heart that I am selling my brewery. I have started a family and with a busy work schedule, I just don't get the time and enjoyment that I used to when I started this journey 10 years ago.

Up for sale is a complete all-grain brewing kit: everything you need to brew 5-6 gallons of beer from mashing grains to brewing, fermenting to kegging and serving. I'm more than happy to explain how everything works and will even join you on your first brew day to help with the process.

I prefer to sell all together, but am willing to split the kegging equipment out separately. I live in Fayetteville, AR and have a truck. We can meet partway or I am willing to deliver to anywhere within Benton or Washington counties

Items included($500)

Brew Equipment:

Custom made 3 tier, gravity- fed brew stand

Banyo burner

40 plate heat exchanger

Casters with lock

Propane tank

5 gallon mash tun

5 gallon hot liquor tank

8 gallon brew kettle with temp gauge and ball valve

Mash paddle

Hop Spider

All hoses and fittings necessary

Fermenting($250)

7 Gallon Ss BrewTech Brew Bucket

6.5 Gallon Plastic Carboy

Auto siphon for transferring

Bottling bucket

Kegging (if desired)($250)

4 - 3 gallon pin lock kegs

5 LB Co2 tank

Co2 regulator with wye-splitter

2 - party taps

All beer line and gas hoses

I have a lot of accessories such as hose barbs, keg lube, extra gaskets, cleaning solution, sanitizing products, etc. All will come with the main items purchased

I will be taking pictures this weekend for anyone interested

Interested in the SS Brewtech bucket and 2 of the 3-gallon pin lock kegs. I can meet this weekend and pick up.

Back