FT: Heady Topper. ISO Pliny.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikesalvo

Reaction score
SSIA. Located in VT. ONLY LOOKING TO TRADE FOR PLINY. Unfortunately do not have the time to buy for you and ship outside of trading....Let's chat :mug:

SSIA. Located in VT. ONLY LOOKING TO TRADE FOR PLINY. Unfortunately do not have the time to buy for you and ship outside of trading....Let's chat :mug:

Hey,

I should be able to get a bottle for you on Sunday and would love to trade you for a HT. Can I PM you once I have the pliny Sunday night? It's my first trade so I may need some advice on the best way to ship.

Thanks,
Kevin

I can get bottles of Pliny every week. More if I head up to Santa Rosa. Wouldn't mind a $4$

I'm interested in trading for some Pliny. I'm in Austin, TX.

Really looking to give Heady a try. But Austin is tiring into a good beer town. Did Austin Beer Works can Sputnik? Stopped by the brewery last time I was in town. The brewers were really excited for it.

It looks like its on tap at a few places but I don't think that they have canned it.

Back