• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Hampshire FS: TONS of Perle and Spalter - 2012

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PasbitinusBluinusRibbinus

Reaction score
Bought these in a big lot of hops and don't really ever brew styles that use them.

These are sealed boxes that I have not opened - this could be the deal of the century or these could be old. The others I bought were OK.

Each box is 10lbs, crop year 2012, cones. I have no idea how to price these...

20160410_144259_zpshasj2b4w.jpg

Please post prices, per forum rules. Figure it out! Lol!

Ok, so Perle retails for $20/lb when fresh. I'll take $5/lb off for their age. I don't want to split these, so let's do another $3 off and you have to buy by the box.

So $12/lb, or $120/box. Tack on $5 to get it shipped in the US.

Or best offer. :)

have they been stored in a freezer?

I know they were when I got them, but I can't speak to their entire life. Happy to open them up to see how they look.

Let's call it $100/each + exact shipping. On top of that, I'm more than happy to refund anyone, less shipping, if they were bad.

Just curious, did you get my PM from last week with an offer for a box of each? Never heard back. I guess that offer isn't valid any more since you've sold out of the Perle....

Sorry guys - this sale was a total cluster. Thought these were all sold, people pulled out at the last minute, etc etc.

Two boxes of Spalter are still available. For those interested, please let me know. Returning PM's now.

Latest posts

Back