• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Hampshire FS-NH- 20 gal. Rims system and more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dareibreathe

Reaction score
Link to craigslist with pictures

http://nh.craigslist.org/for/5557185454.html

Not looking to ship anything or part out the system at the time

I'm selling my 20 gallon Rims system to fund my new brew system. $1000 obo

HLT - 11 gallon stainless steel kettle with 1 valve, sight glass and thermometer

Mash tun - 20 gallon stainless steel with 1 valve, sight glass and port near the top for recirculation. I have a stainless steel false bottom not pictured.

Boil kettle - 20 Gallon stainless steel kettle with 2 valves for whirlpool, sight glass

1 chugged pump for circulating

Brew stand all plumbed for propane gas to all 3 burners all with individual valves and regulators

Quick connecters on all hoses and valves

Rims tube

Control box to set temperature, turn unit on/off, turn pump on/off, temp controller on/off, turn rims tube on/off

I don't have the control box mounted to the unit. I planned on doing it, but never got around to it because I moved and usually just left it sitting on a table.

Also for sale is a 10 gallon igloo mash tun with stainless steel braided tube to filter.- $40

3 - 15.5 gallon keggles, no covers

One has a single welded 1/2" npt female, 1/2" copper dip tube

One has a single welded 1/2" npt female and a 1/2" hole for a weldless fitting, 1/2" copper dip tube

The other has 2 holes in the bottom for weldless fittings $40 each $100 for all 3

1 keggle false bottom $20

1 chugged pump non SS head. Brand new in box $90

Not looking to part out the system at all.

And sorry no shipping. I'll change my post to say that

Just copy and pasted the craigslist link and it worked fine. I posted from my phone so maybe I did something wrong

Latest posts

Back