• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts FS: Blichmann Quickcarb

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpakstis

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone -

quickcarb.jpg

I have a used Blichmann Quickcarb up for sale. I purchased it from another HBT member here last year and I've never used it. I guess I got a little ambitious but haven't had the need to utilize it. It comes with everything seen above, including the case.

I bought it for $150 (listed for $125 plus $25 shipping). So how about $100 shipped (or $75 if you're local - I live just west of Boston)? If you are an international buyer, let me know and we can work out shipping.

Thanks,
Josh

Hi everyone -

View attachment 631763

I have a used Blichmann Quickcarb up for sale. I purchased it from another HBT member here last year and I've never used it. I guess I got a little ambitious but haven't had the need to utilize it. It comes with everything seen above, including the case.

I bought it for $150 (listed for $125 plus $25 shipping). So how about $100 shipped (or $75 if you're local - I live just west of Boston)? If you are an international buyer, let me know and we can work out shipping.

Thanks,
Josh

Back