• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York FS: BIAB 2-3gallon setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sicktght311

Reaction score
-Avalon Bay Sous Vide Stick
-5 Gallon Stainless Gas One Kettle (includes kettle lid)
-5 Gallon BIAB bag
-Hop Filter/Spider

I used this as a small batch/Stovetop setup for doing fun small batches, but i'm moving some stuff out of my basement to make room. Just add a valve, and an amazon solar pump, and you've got a temperature controlled recirculating mash.

I used a combination of stovetop and sous vide stick to heat my strike water. I kept the Sous Vide stick submersed in a hop filter to keep grains away from the element, which i then used later during the boil for hops. Dough in with your grains, and then let the sous vide stick maintain temp for you. Remove sous vide stick, remove bag, squeeze bag, boil, and you have beer!

Would love to do local pickup for this on Long Island in NY, but i'll ship in a big box to the right buyer.

$75

TY8rHCD.jpg

Back