Friendly Hello From Canada!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBarStocker

Reaction score
Hello everyone :). Just got into home brewing and of course, am a big fan of beer! I was searching for some resources about home brewing on google and found some decent stuff (a lot of it, I must admit, was a little confusing). That is when I ran into this forum and after checking it out it looks like there is tons of great information here. Even better, lots of nice and knowledgeable members!

Look forward to learning from you guys. We have tons of great beer here in Canada (and of course lots of great foreign beers available as well). Will be posting some reviews for those who are interested in branching out and trying some new things. Thanks guys, now on to learning!

I was going to say the same thing as Ken! Worth joining for the sole reason of bulk buys and gear advice/exchange. Plus everyone's pretty cool anyway. Especially me.

I like drinking with Canadians even thought they are not all that good at holding on to their beers... (kidding)

Been up North once and found Canadians to be very nice when in their own country (HA... but when there no Canadian make deragotory comments about MY country... a nice change)

I did like how you got the correct glass with the type of beer you ordered.

I ate Hagus, loved the fries with cheese curds (po-teen maybe) , and I skied at Mont Tremblant over my weekend.

BOOKS are a good thing:

I have a large brewing library but the books I return to over and over are:
  • John Palmers
  • Stan Hieronymus (Books)
  • and recently I bought Radical Brewing... hate the title... liked the book; especially the recipes
  • the 9$ Home Brewing Mags Cloned Beer issue…

Happy Brewing

Back