Free shipping on 2 row 50 lb, plus 15% discount if you sign up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is weird cuz i get a bad of 2 row locally for 53, just got a white wheat for 58 and a marris otter for 61. Im gonna get my LHBS a bottle to thank him lol.

Did anyone who ordered any full bags of grain actually receive them during the free shipping promo?
With the "free shipping" I also ordered a couple, but the order never shipped, and I have received messages saying that they are awaiting stock, there are supply chain issues, and I suggest that I can now change or cancel the order.

So they didn't really have the stock on-hand for ordering, though the web portal indicated some other items could not be purchased (during this promotion) because those sacks were out of stock.

Did anyone who ordered any full bags of grain actually receive them during the free shipping promo?
With the "free shipping" I also ordered a couple, but the order never shipped, and I have received messages saying that they are awaiting stock, there are supply chain issues, and I suggest that I can now change or cancel the order.

So they didn't really have the stock on-hand for ordering, though the web portal indicated some other items could not be purchased (during this promotion) because those sacks were out of stock.

I emailed them and got the following response:

2A354EC0-B4A1-4986-BC8C-131E3456C16D.png

I received mine….fast! I believe there was a big run on full bags. I then tried to order some other barley later and they were running short.

I received mine….fast! I believe there was a big run on full bags. I then tried to order some other barley later and they were running short.
Glad to hear that. I haven't ordered anything from them before this, and wondering now if was just a cunning marketing ploy.

My grains were also delivered fairly quick. Still waiting on the yeast I ordered though. I figured it would be the other way around.

Is this free shipping deal still going? The link shows a price of $64.99, instead of $55. Is that just for a sack of 2 row or any sack of grain?

I ordered 2 bags A few weeks ago. I got them about 10 or 11 days later. I got 2 bags of the milled briess 2row. I brewed with it last weekend. It’s a finer crush than what I do myself. It was a little hard to lauter and not get stuck to be honest. Not sure what will happen when i do a beer with much wheat. The millled briess brewers malt from country malt is not as fine a grind and lauters better for me

Got my 50 lbs of Briess 2-row about 4 days after ordering. It came in a box that looked just like the picture above. Nicely done Delta Brewing!

Yes, still going. I just checked, I put a 55lb bag in my cart and it qualified for the free UPS ground for orders over $65.00. I kinda think that is their normal shipping deal.

That is so interesting…when I tried it on Friday it wasn’t working…good luck for everyone here who still needs a full sack!

I was trying on the 5 of July, wouldn’t accept JULY22 code, don’t know how to get the 15 off when you subscribe (I did) but didn’t get a code or anything.????

They sent me an email with the 15% discount code after I gave them my email address on their site. Check your junk/spam folder, your email may have gotten filtered out of your inbox.
I did , looked everywhere for a code, all the different mail boxes , nada, but thanks, so it is a code, maybe I’ll call in the order

Back