Free Miller lite, is it worth the hassle?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madscientist451

Reaction score
Some genius at MillerCoors decided to give away free 24 packs of beer on leap day 2020.
It looks like you have to go on instagram or twitter, scan some kind of code, submit your receipt and you get a refund via Pay Pal.
I don't have a twitter or instagram account, don't know how to scan a code from that or how I'm supposed to submit a receipt, so it looks like more hassle than its worth and I haven't had a miller lite in 30 years so why start now?
Just read the rest of the story and they are only paying for the first 5000 submissions, so I'm out since I have to work on Saturday can't do it until about 5 pm.
So if anyone at HBT want a free beer, here it is:

https://www.mlive.com/news/2020/02/...lebrate-leap-day-how-you-can-claim-yours.html

they are only paying for the first 5000 submissions,
Nationwide...

Feels like a borderline scam. Don't even consider it, the odds of getting a payout are not good. (I didn't read the rulez, no need to).
Save your money and drink or brew a good beer instead.

I don't know,,,, some kids ditched most of a 30 pack of coors lite in my employee parking area one night, I chilled one and tasted, dumped the rest. Life is too short to drink bad beer, as they say.

And I would not join facebook, twitter or whatever even for decent beer.

I have perfectly good beer on tap at home
Yeah, but you should still give some stranger your full name, middle initial, address, phone, email, age ss#, mothers maiden name and your bank account number.
There's nothing to lose - you will still have perfectly good beer on tap at home.

Back