Free mash paddle!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't putting your name and address inform insurance companies and potentially increasing the cost of your insurance? also i would expect to get slammed with offers and coupons from grizzly non stop.

no. you may get offers and coupons but you can opt out.

I also got the email!

3289702-3639294%2B_7ec85a597297b2931c0e968cb640966f.jpg

My insurance company does random tobacco testing at our yearly wellness checks, I am tobacco free so no worries.

I will give any coupons or offers to my bro in law who uses Grizzly.

Wow i was expecting drop ship from china or somthing, sounds like they are showing up really fast. Now im going to be waiting for it to come everyday haha

I'm on the road for work but mine arrived to my house today. Can't wait to check her out.

Mines at the house waitin for me. Too bad I'm at the fire station till 8 tomorrow mornin. I won't know until then.

Mine came in. What an awesome free mash paddle! Is there any need to alter it? Or is it ok to leave it as is?

Got mine in the mail today. Pretty flimsy, but the price was right. Should get the job done

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I haven't used mine yet. Has anyone had issues with the finish in your mash or problems with flaking, etc.? Anyone drill holes?

No problems here. I haven't even thought to look for flaking finish though.

I drilled a few holes in mine, been using pretty much exclusively since i got it. Works like a champ. Finish seems to be holding on it. I have debated sanding it off though.

I drilled a few holes in mine, been using pretty much exclusively since i got it. Works like a champ. Finish seems to be holding on it. I have debated sanding it off though.

Is yours solid? The one they sent me feels like it's foam filled or something.
I do love the size tho--

Back