Free Logos or Beer Labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pointcity,

Thanks for taking this on. I already have the logo but need some help with a good font for the name. The name is Metal-Monkey Brewing. I would like a font that looks like cursive handwriting but very clean and easy to read from a distance. here is the logo:

Wings and Crossed Hammers.jpg

A bit late to the game, but if you're still feeling creative... Nevermore Brewing Co.

Use of a Raven for sure, genre not important but some kind of "Edgar Allen Poe" feel to it would be super!.

@pointcity-homebrew - here's one that I've used for myself a couple times. Original idea was to have the text on the street signs ('RIVER ST' on one, and 'Alewerks' on the cross street), but I couldn't make it happen. Interested if you'd have any luck with that or other ideas.

River_St_Alewerks_Logo.jpg

I'll give this a whirl if you're still at it.

Label rendition:

Seeing Other People, ESB

Oh. I might be out of contention. Seeing Other People is an actual commercial product. Sorry. I just thought it would be fun to see your take on the label. (If it makes you feel better, if we choose to use your label, we WOULD pay you for it, of course.)

If you are still working through these I've changed my brewery name to Dig Dog Brewing Co. And would like a new logo, Thinking along the lines of a dog digging a hole in the ground something rustic, but thrown your spin on it. Thanks

Like the Cars sang, you're just what I needed. I am designing an overlay for my control panel and I'd love to add a logo to it. I just created another thread asking for some design help before I saw your offer to design a logo which would be a great addition.

My other hobby is tennis so I'd prefer something related to it using the name Breakpoint Brewery. If that won't work then something honoring my Irish heritage using the toast, Sláinte, would be great. Here's the overlay design so far and I was thinking of a logo which would fit between the power and e-stop areas to the left of the PID:
vinyl_overlay_zpsdo4uycbj.jpg

Cool stuff...

How about "Moonshack Brewhaus" ?

My buddy and I did shirts sometime back that had an outhouse-looking shack with a crescent moon rising in the background... the concept was good but our artistic skills were lacking. :)

How about "Mietlowski Brothers Brewing"? My original idea was using the Polish eagle but holding hops and wheat (think the US presidential seal). Not completely married to that idea though if you have any other inspiration. There's two of us so a Polish take on Mario brothers with beer could work too. Feel free to be as creative as possible :)

@pointcity-homebrew

If you still making logos, I am game.

Heggen's Homebrew
Colors are Purple and teal
Theme is A fairy & a peacock!

Thanks in advance

Try this one. Tranquility Brewing Company. I wanted to try and use this photo it's a sunset from a special place in San Diego where I'd go to chill out and have a beer. See what you can do
Looks like my fishing starts there!
:mug:

Pointcity I'd like to put myself on the list if/as you have time. Here's my concept:

There are two of us - we brew together and separate. I am Silver Fox and he is Bigfoot. I was thinking "Bigfoot and Silver Fox Brewing" (or the other way around, whatever works) with a logo containing elements which could stand alone as well as together. That way he and I would have logos to use on our solo brews as well.

Hopefully this piques your interest. :)

I do have a logo for Silver Fox which I had used previously. I've attached that and here is the SVG and font file I used there. I like the idea of the stylized tail for the "SF" but I'm not married to it. I'm including it only because it would be silly to already have something I've used and not show it.

Since you'd never see either of these creatures ... maybe a tail hiding behind something and a trail of big feet leading off? This is why I'm not an artist. :)

LogoLongTransparent.gif

this is kinda what i came up with myself for the T&J Cellars wine lable using microsoft paint. but still need something for Bare Facts Brewing

stunning-vineyard-with carricature.jpg

I've seen several really nice looking examples, you're going to do great at this graphic design gig! If you're still working up logos. We're iron ball brewing. My brewing partner and I came up with the name because when we were a little younger we used to break a lot of things and my buddy's dad joked that we could f'up an iron ball. Thanks!!

Really nice work you have going here. If you have time I'd like a logo. My girlfriend and I brew together, and she has wanted to start making labels. I think we are going to call it paper bird brewing. Something like a origami Swan, or something way cooler just have fun. So if you just want to go off of that, and have the time. I would love to suprize her with a logo. Thanks for your time. Keep up the great work! Also post #100 woo

I've got a design I came up with for my brewery logo that I think is a great jumping off point but I can only do so much with PowerPoint and the snip tool (yes, that's what I used, not what you would consider classically trained). But if someone could clean it up and make it look like it was done w/ care and not with PPT and the snip tool that would be great.
927495d4-72b5-4623-83cd-9a9a300583c2_zpsssdnn3gk.png

I'd be open to better font and how the font fills the head space. I also like the barley idea and the kind of... IDK, graphic/blocky/alien look to it but the proportions are kind of off (doesn't fill the glass the way I'd like it too I guess) and the light green discoloration around it I'm actually OK with from a visual depth perspective but its only in the corners as a result of snipping/editing and I'd like to to look intentional and cohesive.

I am still alive. Summer is upon us and my free time has been non existent.

I am still working through as I have time. Once I have done a design and do not hear back from you then I will continue on down the list and will not go back and edit the design. It will remain as is.

Hate to be that way, but my time is valuable.

I've seen how long it can take to do this sort of thing. No matter whether you make it to my logo or not, I appreciate what you are doing here. Thank you!

Twice-before-friday_zpssi64gy3y.png
[/URL][/IMG]

I've got a design I came up with for my brewery logo that I think is a great jumping off point but I can only do so much with PowerPoint and the snip tool (yes, that's what I used, not what you would consider classically trained). But if someone could clean it up and make it look like it was done w/ care and not with PPT and the snip tool that would be great.
927495d4-72b5-4623-83cd-9a9a300583c2_zpsssdnn3gk.png

I'd be open to better font and how the font fills the head space. I also like the barley idea and the kind of... IDK, graphic/blocky/alien look to it but the proportions are kind of off (doesn't fill the glass the way I'd like it too I guess) and the light green discoloration around it I'm actually OK with from a visual depth perspective but its only in the corners as a result of snipping/editing and I'd like to to look intentional and cohesive.[/quote]

Four Star Brewing - The name comes from the four basic ingredients required to make beer, malted grain, hops, water, and yeast.

Four Farthings Brewery (think hobbits and avoid laughing).

A diamond with an X through it to create four smaller diamonds. Similar to a medieval coat of arms. Top quartile is a water image, right is hops, bottom is grain and left is something to denote yeast. Preferably all look like they are painted.

I was thinking this would be like a neck label.

We are two guys that brew together, our name is "malgesso Homebrewers" , and I like to have a logo with the two letters "MH" and a ram (yes, a male sheep :) ) because is my domestic animal! :)

Thanks so much!

@pointcity-homebrew

If you still making logos, I am game.

Heggen's Homebrew
Colors are Purple and teal
Theme is A fairy & a peacock!

Thanks in advance

@pointcity-homebrew

My name has changed to
Mo-Jo Brewing.

All themes and colour remain the same!
Thanks

Well I call my amateur "brewery" Jahupruul. "Jahu" stands for flour (hey, it's made from grains as well and has a connection with my actual name) in Estonian and "pruul" is "brew". I have no idea for a logo as it's a pretty bland name. For labels I've mostly used basic designs (due to a lack of design skills) and darker colors (black, red, blue) and simple rectangular shapes.

Back