• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Free dented electric brew pot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teesherv

Reaction score
Dented up aluminum brew pot, 60 qt King Kooker. Used for electric brewing. Three holes drilled (one for element, two 1/2 in for valves). Lid very dented/warped. Pot itself is ok, dents around bottom. Pretty thin walled.
Completely free, no shipping, you pick up. I live in Elk Grove, CA. First one to pick it up gets it!

20170227_104740.jpg

20170227_104747.jpg

20170227_104752.jpg

20170227_104754.jpg

20170227_104804_HDR.jpg

20170227_104815.jpg

If you change your mind, I'll pay for shipping depending on how much it will be. Let me know.

Anyone? I'm also heading to Concord/Lafayette area next weekend (march 18). I could meet you at the Morebeer location.....

oh, I do plan on moving there in the next 20 years..

surprised no takers...

Still interested if you would ship and I pay. 51351. And if no one has realized it, you don't have to use this for electric brewing. Just plug the extra hole or put yet another ball valve on...

I would be very willing and appreciative to take that off your hands. I live in Fairfield, CA, but don't currently have the funds to make it to Elk Grove. I know it is a long shot, but is there any possibility that you will be in West Sac, Davis, or Dixon any time soon (with the kettle)?

My problem right now is that I have a whole lot of time, but very little money. I could meet in West Sac to pick this up (lets be honest, my wife would be OK with me meeting you in West Sac versus not ok with Elk Grove).

I have been wanting to upgrade my HLT from a 40qt/10g to a 60qt/15g and it is electric, so this couldn't be more perfect for me.

Let me know your thoughts, and know that I really appreciate anything you can do.

Back