• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Free Bottles 22oz

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PintoBean

Hailstorm Brewing Co
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have well over 250 bombers with some belgians and cappable 750's mixed in in my garage, I save them for some reason even though I keg. Anyway, they are free for the taking. I am in Frankfort, IL. You pick up or I'll deliver if you're between Frankfort and the Cermak Dan Ryan exit, weekends only, I take the train during the week. They have been rinsed so there's no funk in them, but they still have the labels on them.

Bottles are picked up. Thanks Julian!

All of them? I could stand to have some 22oz or larger bottles sitting around. I'm in Crest Hill. Kind of the opposite direction, but could trade some homebrew to meet in a middle spot close to here.

Ofcourse if they're all gone ohwell. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back