For you Ferrari buffs out there.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon O

Knapsnatchio
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I work at U-Haul and it is owned/operated by the Shoen family. They have a lot of random things here at the headquarters on the sales lot. My brother is the director of Int'l fleet sales here and is posed with some interesting equipment to sell from time to time. We had this ferrari transporter on the sales lot here and my bro was told to try and sell it. It's been on the sales lot as long as I can remember and it hasn't had any love.
transporter2.jpg

So my brother got in touch with the shelby family they came to have a look at it. Don Orosco ended up purchasing it a few years ago and has put over 300k into. It made a debut last week fully restored at the monterey historics show last week. Sure looks nice now!
transporter.jpg

transporter1.jpg

From what I am told there aren't many of these things still around.

Wow thats one cool transporter!

You can have the shelbys- Anyone can build a go-cart and put a bigblock on it to make it fast. I want something with a rear seat and a trunk I could cruise cross country with

Could you maybe tell the shoen family to spend some of that money they made off it and have more than two people working at the yard on student move-in day?

Back