• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts FOR SALE - Spike Conical Fermenter - CF10 w/ Temp Control set up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macebrew

Reaction score
For sale - gently used, always maintained, excellent condition CF10 from Spike.

All the extras you would want to go along with the base fermenter.

Retail Prices listed next to parts -

CF10 fermenter - $650
TC100 Temp Control w/heater - $375
Gas manifold Bundle $75
Racking Arm $25
2" Sight Glass $60
Extender legs $40
Bracing Shelf $45

Total cost of everything above retail = $1,270

Will sell it as a bundle for $950.

All the equipment is in excellent shape - just like buying new, gaskets are excellent etc. Wasn't used much.

Read more about it here:

https://spikebrewing.com/collections/fermenters/products/cf10
Can be used for 5 or 10 gallon batches - from the spike website "Designed for 5 to 10gal batches. -14gal total capacity"

I am located in Central MA - not interested in Shipping at this time due to the size.

Attachments

• IMG_0954.jpg
    IMG_0954.jpg
    781.1 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0953.jpg
    IMG_0953.jpg
    655.3 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0951.jpg
    IMG_0951.jpg
    596.2 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_0948.jpg
    IMG_0948.jpg
    495.7 KB · Views: 169
I'm interested if shipping is a possibility. What is your zip code?

Hi - thanks for the interest - but I am hoping to avoid shipping at this time. Perhaps if it doesnt sell locally within the next couple weeks I'll look into shipping.

Hi - thanks for the interest - but I am hoping to avoid shipping at this time. Perhaps if it doesnt sell locally within the next couple weeks I'll look into shipping.

Actually, there are a few items I did not need and when I priced it out, it is cheaper to buy new with free shipping as opposed to used and paying for shipping. Therefore, I am no longer interested.

Good luck!

I am going to bump this - and lower the price to $900 for ALL.

I also have a CF5 I will be posting shortly. If anyone is interested in a smaller package.

Back