• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Hampshire For sale, Keezer, kegs, brewkettles, grain mill, Blichmann burner, hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkfish

Reaction score
Updated Monday AM. The below description reflects what is still available. Thanks guys for helping me clean out the basement!

Hi guys,

I have a number of items from my homebrewing setup that I'm looking to part ways with. I'm located in Derry - pretty close to the MA border. Cash only and local pickup only please. :mug:

Pictures attached. Please message me here if interested.

Thanks for looking,
MF

Available:
Ferrari Super Agata bench capper $20.00

45 bottle Ferrari bottle drying tree and vinator (attached bottle washer), brush, caps, bottling wand. $20.00

Left.jpg

Hi,
I'm interested in carboys, keezer, ferm fridge, and co2 tank. I would like to see pics of the keezer and fridge. Post here for others too or PM me to email. Located in NH about 45 minutes from Derry.
Thanks

Burner, mash tun, grain mill, ferm chamber, hops have been sold/paid for. Listing updated.

Thanks

Would you take $75 shipped for the 15 gallon kettle? Also interested in stir plate and accessories.

Do u have a pic of the regulator? Also I'm interested in that burner I see in the picture if u are interested in selling it

Thanks guys for your interest and patience. I have a number of items which are committed for sale early tomorrow AM. I'll respond back on items that remain for sale later tomorrow.

MF

I am def interested in both. If the keezer becomes available please let me know.

Do u have a pic of the regulator? Also I'm interested in that burner I see in the picture if u are interested in selling it

Hi - I just posted a picture that shows the regulator - sorry the burner and keezer have been sold.

Thanks for the interest.

Are the carboys and stir plate for sale still?? Regulator too? I don't have anything going on tomorrow so could drive up.

Please let me know. Thanks.

Are the carboys and stir plate for sale still?? Regulator too? I don't have anything going on tomorrow so could drive up.

Please let me know. Thanks.

Hi,

The carboys and starter setup have been sold but the regulator is still available.

Thanks!

Back